Thursday, February 4, 2010

Super Bowl Recipe Roundup

Since the Super Bowl is just around the corner, here are my collection of Super-Bowl worthy recipes. Good luck to both teams!

AWARD-WINNING GO HOT OR GO HOME CHILI



BUFFALO WINGS


Note: One reader pointed out that this was not a very appetizing picture, and I agree. This was one of the first recipes I posted, and I was new to photography. Photo aside, I confirm that the recipe is great.

QUESO FUNDIDO



CHICKEN TAQUITOS



FILIPINO PORK BARBIKYU



EASY CHICKEN YAKINIKU



OLD BAY STEAMED SHRIMP



CRAB CAKES



PORK SPARERIBS

Pork Spareribs after four hours on the Big Green Egg

4 comments:

Barbara Bakes said...

These are definitely Super Bowl worthy dishes!

Ravenous Couple said...

those are sure touchdowns!

zurin said...

everything looks soooo good! I dont know which to drool on! First! fantastic Ninette. :)

La Table De Nana said...

I remember:) Especially..the Chili contest.. and the skewer sand the..:)Beautiful! Your guests will be beside themselves!