Monday, August 24, 2009

Mini-Break

I was gone most of last week at a work conference, and looking forward to the next couple weeks, I realize I have little time for cooking or blogging. My kids are coming home from being away for the summer and need to get ready for school. A loved one is having a big surgery. I am also about to enter the most frenzied time of year in my work life.

Once I am resettled into the routine of the school year and I know my relative is on her way to recovery, I'll be blogging again and reading my favorite blogs.

Happy cooking, and I'll see you soon!

10 comments:

La Table De Nana said...

We will be here..

Hope all goes well~

The Little Teochew said...

Take care, dear Ninette. Waiting for your return. Sending warm thoughts your way.

Mike said...

Best of luck with everything!

zurin said...

Hope everything goes well Ninette dear. come back soon.

emily said...

Good luck with all the chaos! Can't wait for you to be back to blogging :)

Vitania said...

How crazy is life? Don't forget to take care of yourself too...

I am go glad to have found you. I have plenty to explore while you are off.

Kind Regards, Vitania

Vitania said...

Hi Ninette, I am still here..:-) Blogging is amazing.. and you are officially my HERO! This blog is so inspiring. I have to get in the habit of taking pictures of my own food. Your recipes are amazing and your pics incredible.

I'll be bragging about you on twitter ..:-)

I am posting the greek dinner on Monday.

V

Culinary Cory said...

Best of luck with your activities. Looking forward to reading when your site when you get back.

Tia said...

thank you so much for the quick reply re: mango cheesecake
i'm gonna do it! I'll let you know how it turns out. it was insanely difficult to find a manto cheesecake recipe so I'm thrilled to have stumbled upon your site. take care with everything, good luck too!

Kate at Serendipity said...

We're saving your place...